Approved in Riga, on 28 April 2022
In cooperation with BLINDS24 OÜ personal information may be required from a person, including name and surname, phone number, e-mail address. Information is required to provide direct cooperation – processing of the orders, delivery and invoice administration and/or the establishment and maintenance of employment relationships. At BLINDS24 OÜ personal data is used in compliance with the highest safety standards.
Personal Data Manager and its contact information
Personal Data Manager is BLINDS24 OÜ, unified registration No. 16489948, registered legal address: Harju county, Tallinn, Kesklinna district, Asula tn 3-211, 11312, Estonia. BLINDS24 OÜ contact information in matters regarding the processing of personal data is the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. Inquiries about personal data processing can be made by using this contact information or by addressing BLINDS24 OÜ at its registered office.
Scope of document application
- natural persons – employees, potential employees, clients and other service users (including the potential, former and existing ones);
- Visitors of BLINDS24 OÜ territory and premises, including those regarding which video surveillance is executed.
BLINDS24 OÜ cares about the person’s privacy and the protection of personal data, observes the right of a person to the lawfulness of the processing of personal data in accordance with the applicable regulatory enactments – the Personal Data Protection Law, Regulation No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and other applicable laws in the field of privacy and data processing.
The purpose of personal data processing
- Rolling processes personal data for the following purposes:
- For the provision of services and for the sale of goods:
- for customer identification;
- for preparing and signing agreements and/or invoices;
- for the supply of goods and/or provision of services;
- for the execution of warranty liabilities;
- for customer service;
- for reviewing and processing claims;
- for customer retention, loyalty, satisfaction surveys;
- for payment administration;
- for the provision of BLINDS24 OÜ service quality, for reviewing and processing claims within phone call records. Call records are stored for one month. After the end of this period BLINDS24 OÜ provides full automatic data deletion.
- Within video surveillance for the safety of BLINDS24 OÜ property and for the safety of persons, for the elimination of thefts and fraudulent activities in the BLINDS24 OÜ territory and premises, for the recording of criminal offences, for the identification of potential offenders. Within video surveillance the data is stored for one month. After the end of this period BLINDS24 OÜ provides full automatic data deletion, if these data have not been requested before or if no criminal offences have been stated. If data has been previously requested by competent state or local government authorities or if criminal offences are detected, data is stored according to necessity.
- For the provision of information to state regulatory institutions and the subjects of emergency operations in cases and to the extent as provided by external regulatory enactments.
- For other specific purposes, which the person is informed about at the moment when the relevant data is provided to BLINDS24 OÜ.
Processing of personal data
BLINDS24 OÜ processes personal data using the capabilities of today’s technology, taking into account the existing privacy risks and the available organizational, financial and technical resources.
Personal data can be transferred to trusted service partners, who provide specific services, such as providers of resource planning systems, undertakings providing security and safety services.
Categories of recipients of personal data
BLINDS24 OÜ does not disclose personal data or any information obtained during cooperation to third persons, except for:
- if the data must be provided to the relevant third party within a signed agreement, in order to implement any function required for the performance of the agreement or legally applied (for example, to the bank within a settlement, to a courier service for delivery of the order outside the BLINDS24 OÜ delivery area, to the provider of a resource planning system for the purpose of data storage and processing, to the security company within video surveillance for the provision of safety);
- to persons provided by the external regulatory enactments upon their reasonable request, in accordance with the procedure and amount as provided for by the external regulatory enactments;
- in the cases specified by the external regulatory enactments, for the protection of the legitimate interests of BLINDS24 OÜ, for example by appealing to a court or other public authority against a person, who has violated its legitimate interest.
Period of personal data storage
BLINDS24 OÜ stores and processes personal data, while at least one of the following criteria exists:
- only as long as the agreement signed with the person is in force;
- awhile in the order as provided by the external regulatory enactments BLINDS24 OÜ or the person can exercise its legitimate interests (for example, file a complaint or bring an action in court);
- while one of the parties has a legal obligation to store the data;
- as long as the consent of the person for the processing of personal data is in force, unless another legal basis for processing is in place.
After the above mentioned conditions expire, personal data is archived, deleted, or liquidated.
Access to personal data and rights of another person
A person has the right to receive information specified by the regulatory enactments regarding the processing of his/her data.
In accordance with the regulatory enactments, a person also has the right to request BLINDS24 OÜ give access to his/her personal data and to request that it is supplemented, corrected or deleted, or the limitation of its processing regarding the person, or the right to object against processing (including the processing of personal data based on the lawful (legitimate) interests of BLINDS24 OÜ) as well as the right to data portability. This right is enforceable insofar as the processing does not result from the obligations of BLINDS24 OÜ imposed on it by the applicable laws and regulatory enactments and that are executed in the public interest.
A person may apply for the exercising of his/her rights:
- in writing in person at the BLINDS24 OÜ office, by presenting a personal identification document;
- by electronic mail, signed by a secure electronic signature.
Upon receiving a person’s request for the exercising of his/her rights, BLINDS24 OÜ verifies the identity of the person, evaluates the request and enforces it in accordance with the regulatory enactments.
BLINDS24 OÜ replies to the person via registered mail or e-mail using his/her provided contact information, taking the method of receiving the reply indicated by the person into account as far as possible.
BLINDS24 OÜ ensures the execution of data processing and protection in accordance with the requirements of the regulatory enactments and in the event of a person’s objections, takes the reasonable measures to resolve the complaint. However, if it is not possible, the person has the right to contact the supervisory authority – the Estonian Data Protection Inspectorate.
Communication with the person
BLINDS24 OÜ communicates with the person using the contact information indicated by the person (telephone number, e-mail address, postal address). BLINDS24 OÜ executes communication on the performance of the service agreement on the basis of the signed agreement and/or issued invoice (for example, coordination or modification of service delivery, billing information, etc.).
BLINDS24 OÜ shall never allow the use of personal data for advertising and communication purposes from third parties.